Clash of Clans Bug Fixes: Optional Update v14.555.9
Hey Chief! An optional update is now available to download on Google Play and App Store featuring bug fixes and optimizations. Please update to this version as soon as it's available to you!
Here is the complete change list:
- Fix a bug where players could almost immediately be disconnected from the Capital Practice Attack on starting it.
- Fix a bug where if players loaded a Capital district and then went back to the Capital Map and tried to play the Capital Practice Attack this would fail to work;
- Allow placement of Decorations to the edge of Village map when buying them;
- Fixed Builder Base tall grass rendering;
- Hide the Events tab in the News/Events screen when in the Capital, as deep-links and events with rewards do not work correctly;
- Enable dark clouds in Capital map;
- Enable dark clouds in War map;
- Open Forge UI from Builder menu;
- Speed up crafting animation in Forge UI by 10x while Builder Potion is active;
- Fix infinite loop in map button between last 2 visiting Capitals
- Fix wrong stats showing in "Player Profile" Clan Capital tab;
- Client side fix for Building and Trap mode/direction showing wrong during War Preparation
Also, the Clan Capital tutorial attack is back! Please update to this latest app version to prevent any of the old crashes. If you haven't completed the practice attack yet, there's 2610 Capital Gold waiting for you there!