- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data
- 1. Disclaimer
- 2. The Data We Collect
- 3. Why Do We Collect Your Data
- 4. Cookies
- 5. Transfer of Data
- 6. Security
- 7. Links to Other Sites
- 9. Contact
This website is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell's Fan Content Policy.
Data you provide us:
- Contact information (such as user name, nickname, etc)
- Profile information (such as profile photo)
- Your messages to the Service (such as comments and strategies)
- Other data you choose to give us (articles, images, walkthroughs)
- Google AdMob
- Google AdSense
- Google Firebase
- Google Play Services
To make the service work. We need your information to create accounts and share your own comments and strategies on our guides.
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Facilitate our service
- Provide the service on our behalf
- Perform service-related services
- Assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Serve advertisements
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Brazil and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Brazil and process it there.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.