"The Stone Slammer is a heavy-duty, flying mountain that targets defensive buildings by flattening them with giant boulders and causes earthquakes. Immune to spell effects."
- 1. Stone Slammer Explained
- 2. Upgrading the Stone Slammer
- 3. How to use the Stone Slammer
- 4. Battle Blimp vs Stone Slammer
- 5. Stats
- 6. Upgrade Chart
- 7. Upgrade Images
Stone Slammer is a heavy-duty flying mountain ready to bring devastation on your opponent. Unlike its other Siege Machine siblings, the Stone Slammer does not fly directly towards the enemy Town Hall.
It can only be built by Town Hall 12 users (Workshop level 3), but it can be donated to Clan Castles level 6 and higher, which requires a Town Hall 10.
The Stone Slammer targets enemy defenses and will proceed to drop massive stones causing massive damage to structures and will create subsequent earthquakes that do splash damage to surrounding targets.
Not targeting the Town Hall is a major change from other Siege Machines. This makes this Siege Machine kind of "Balloon" hero, making precision attacks much better and air attacks stronger than ever.
It deals up to 25x damage on Walls, creating huge gaps in the enemy village.
Like all other Siege Machines, the Stone Slammer is only available at Town Hall 12 when you upgrade your Siege Workshop to level 3. The Stone Slammer can be upgraded to a max Level 3.
The Stone Slammer, just like all other Siege Machines, will carry the Clan Castle troops you received as donations. Once the Stone Slammer is destroyed all troops will be released.
There are currently two flying Siege Machines on the game, but they work quite differently:
• Battle Blimp goes straight to the Town Hall. It is a very fast unit.
• Stone Slammer targets defenses, similar to Balloons.
• The Stone Slammer drops bombs dealing splash damage to the area. Because of the nature of the machine, it has almost twice the Hit Points of the Battle Blimp, working as a "Balloon Hero".
• Battle Blimp works as a support troop: it can carry a Lava Hound directly to the Town Hall. If it carries Balloons, it can destroy even a maxed TH 12 with the help of the Rage spell.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Training Time||Training Cost||Workshop Level Required|
|Defenses||Area Splash 1 and 3 tile Radius (Ground Only)||16||2.5s||20m||100,000||3|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Damage when Destroyed||Hitpoints||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
|Hitbox 1||Hitbox 2*|
|*This second hitbox does its maximum damage for all targets within 2 tiles of the impact, and minimum damage for targets just within the splash zone of 3 tiles. The hitbox also does x25 damage to Walls.|
|Level 1||Level 2|
|Level 3||Level 4|