|January 2021 Balance Changes: Super Wizard Nerf, Super Archer Boost||January 2021 Season Challenges: meet the Warden of the North!||Clash of Clans 2020 Rewind: A Clash Year in Review!||Trader Holiday Event Ends Today With a Free Book of Heroes! Merry Clashmas!||Trader Holiday Event Starts Today! Free Rune of Builder Elixir, More to Come!||Clash of Clans December 2020 Clan Games Announced: Schedule, Book of Spells, Up to 300 Free Gems!||Supercell Make Now Available to Clash of Clans: Create and Vote Skins and Sceneries||How to Easily 3 Star the Epic Winter Challenge||Xmas is Here: New Winter Scenery + Ice Wizard + Santa's Spell + Giveaway!||Clash of Clans Winter 2020 Update: Hidden Changes and Features|
• Lopsided Bases, how Supercell likes to call, are Engineered Bases created to take advantage of the war matchmaking algorithm.
• Engineered Bases are villages with very low-level defenses (or no defenses at all - defenseless villages) with high-level troops, Heroes and Town Hall.
• The point of these villages is to have a base with low defenses and high offenses to create a small advantage on Clan Wars, matching against an easier clan.
• Rushed bases are ruined villages where the owner upgraded the Town Hall too fast. So what is the difference to an Engineered Base?
• One small, tiny difference: an Engineered Base can’t be your primary base. This is an exclusive base that will suffer a lot on regular multiplayer, will lose tons of resources on defense, but will create a small advantage on the Clan Wars to your clan. This is a side base, where the player will have a regular high level base on his primary account.
• To a complete review about the matchmaking and the impact of these villages on wars, check out the complete tutorial called “Clan Wars: Matchmaking” here on the app!