|January 2021 Balance Changes: Super Wizard Nerf, Super Archer Boost||January 2021 Season Challenges: meet the Warden of the North!||Clash of Clans 2020 Rewind: A Clash Year in Review!||Trader Holiday Event Ends Today With a Free Book of Heroes! Merry Clashmas!||Trader Holiday Event Starts Today! Free Rune of Builder Elixir, More to Come!||Clash of Clans December 2020 Clan Games Announced: Schedule, Book of Spells, Up to 300 Free Gems!||Supercell Make Now Available to Clash of Clans: Create and Vote Skins and Sceneries||How to Easily 3 Star the Epic Winter Challenge||Xmas is Here: New Winter Scenery + Ice Wizard + Santa's Spell + Giveaway!||Clash of Clans Winter 2020 Update: Hidden Changes and Features|
• Yes Clashers, Supercell is cracking down on cheaters and banning them. The ban can be temporarily or even for life. Let’s find out the Fair Play rules and FAQ about this so you can avoid being banned!
• By far the most common reason to get a lifetime ban: using mods and hacks. This includes common mods and similar programs used to farm, stay online, make “test” attacks on Clan Wars, see trap locations, CC troops, etc.
• If you use, just stop. You will get banned for life, your account will be permanently deleted and there is no way back.
• This is a serious issue that can get you in real trouble (not only on the game). Here is the official Supercell statement about this:
• “By exploiting private player data and stolen credit cards, certain websites and individuals sell in-game currency for real world money.
• Such practices request private login data to access your account. While attached to your account, salespeople purchase in-game currency with stolen credit cards and/or payment fraud, without worrying about how the consequences may hurt you.
• IMPORTANT: If you release your private logins to illicit parties, you are permanently putting not only your game, but also financial and online security into a high-risk situation.”
• This, alone, should not get you banned, unless you use third party software that changes the game.
• Be careful because the use of third party apps that changes other games might affect Clash of Clans as well, even it it’s not your intention to cheat this game.
• With emulators you can play Clash of Clans on your PC/Mac. This will not get you banned, although you will take your chances here. Supercell doesn’t encourage and support the use of emulators, so you are using it at your own risk.
• Usually because of the Global Chat. If 7 people report you, you are banned from the chat. Typing words recognized as abusive on other languages can also get you banned after a few times.
• The penalty is usually not being able to use the Global Chat for a day, but I’ve seen people reporting being temporarily banned from game as well.
• If you like to make fun with your walls, watch out, you can get a temporary ban for this reason. Don’t make anything inappropriate.
• After the temporary ban the first thing you must do is to get online and delete your layout to avoid a new ban.
• Don’t ever write anything inappropriate there. Supercell can track down the user that edited the description and give him a temporary ban, so watch out.
• I know many clashers do this, but according to the Terms of Service you are allowed to have only one account.
• Don’t freak out, this is something Supercell doesn’t actually enforces, at least I never heard of anyone banned for this reason. As long as you don’t use multiple accounts it in a way to cheat the game you should be ok, but now you know this is technically wrong.
When Clans compete against one another in the Clan War Leagues, agreeing to “fix” the results through negotiation, removing defenses, Star trading, or any other means other than playing legitimately is viewed as win-trading.
When a Clan has been identified as participating in win-trading, the offending Clan will receive a 2-season temporary ban from all Wars (Clan Wars and War Leagues). Any Clan receiving this temporary ban will be unable to join the Clan War Leagues and will be unable to participate in normal Clan Wars until the restriction has lifted.
• When an account is permanently banned it is automatically removed from the game. The account just leaves the clan for no reason and it’s gone forever. Game over.
• If you believe you were banned for no reason and wants your account back, you can always contact game support and explain yourself. However, if you were banned for using hacks or mods, sorry to say, your account is gone, game over, no matter how much money you’ve spent on it.
• By game support I mean Supercell support, not this guide support. Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing I can do to help about this.