Sneak Peek: Recruitment Tool Improvements Coming on the December Clash of Clans Update
We all know there is the big "13" update coming this Christmas, but today we've got a new Sneak Peek about a different topic.
On the last update the Global Chat was removed and a new recruitment tool was added as a replacement. This tool uses a complex machine-learning system that learns from player behavior and adjusts the algorithm accordingly.
In the next update, Supercell will continue the ongoing efforts to improve the Player Clan country and language matching.
On the user-end, here are some of the changes coming this December:
- Added Clan badges to the "Find new members" list"
- “View Clan” button on invitations from Clan;
- Add a minimum Town Hall level requirement to Clan Settings;
- Display an “Are you still looking?” prompt for players who haven’t accepted join requests for a while, and will toggle recruitment status to “Off” if the player selects “No";
- Prompt players to toggle their recruitment status setting to “On” when searching for a Clan.
These changes will go live on the December update, but according to Supercell the system is constantly being improved to help recruitment.
Is our clan having issues to recruit new members after the Global Chat removal? Let me know on Twitter!