Hello Clashers! Today Supercell confirmed that the first 2020 update is indeed being called Spring Update, so it should be right around the corner!
This update will bring new content, but today a few Quality of Life (QoL) improvements were announced for the Builder Base.
- 0.1. New Versus Battle Tiebreaker!
- 0.2. Troop Training Times Removed!
- 0.3. But there's more...
- 0.4. As for the Clock Tower...
- Builder Base will now have an additional tiebreaker. If both Stars and % Destruction are equal and the % Destruction is above 0%, the player with more time left will be crowned as the winner.
- We have removed training times from Troops in the Builder Base. All training will now happen immediately. Yes you read that right...IMMEDIATELY.
- Battle Machine healing time has been removed as well!
- Even if your Builder Base Barracks are under upgrade, now you will still be able to train troops!
With training times for Troops and healing time for Battle Machine removed, the Clock Tower will now focus more on boosting building and resource generation:
- Clock Tower multiplier has been increased from 8x to 10x.
- Clock Tower boost duration has been increased from 3-11 minutes to 14-30 minutes (Clock Tower Potion's duration remains at 30 minutes).
- Clock Tower boost cooldown time has been increased from 7 hours to 22 hours.
- The Gem cost to refresh the Clock Tower cooldown has been reduced.
As mentioned earlier, these changes will go live in our Spring update (date TBD) so keep an eye out for additional news starting in the coming weeks!