Sneak Peek: Quality of Life Changes Announced, Hero Preview, Donation and More Changes!
Hello Clashers! Today several Quality of Life changes were announced!
All these changes are coming on the next Clash of Clans update that is being called Spring Update, so it should be right around the corner.
Tired of receiving the wrong reinforcements? A new option in the troop request menu will allow you to request only the specific Troops you would like in your Clan Castle!
Here is the new request donation menu, where you choose specific troops:
New donation menu, where you can only donate what was asked:
Clan Castle Troops will now deploy in a specific order!
- Lowest housing space first
- Finally by lowest level first
We’ve also added a new Hero Preview window under your Village Profile tab.
- Research Potions now boost the Laboratory speed by 24x instead of 10x. The cost of Research Potions is now 120 Gems, up from 70 Gems in the Trader’s Daily Deals.
- When claiming rewards from Clan Games, if you do not have enough storage space for the claimed item you will be given the option to select Gems instead. The number of Gems received is based on the normal price the specific item sells for.
- Introducing Clan Castle Troops for Friendly Challenges! These function just like the CC Troops in Legend League in that once you set them, they remain filled and unchanged until you manually change them again.
- Main Village layouts that would normally be prevented due to obstacles being in the way will be allowed for Friendly Wars.
- When you purchase or acquire a Hero Skin it will automatically open that Hero’s Skin UI to allow you to immediately swap skins.
- The Clan War Leagues screen in the Champions leagues will be inaccessible to any members without a role and who are not included in the Clan’s League roster. This is to prevent or minimize opposing Clans infiltrating or spying on their rivals by joining the opponents’ Clans.
- The Grand Warden AI has been adjusted to make him less likely to follow Yetimites
- The Eagle Artillery will give less priority to targeting Yetimites
- Make Warden less likely to follow and help other heroes