Spring Update Recap: Super Troops, New Troops and Building Levels, QoL Changes and Much More!
Hello Clashers, the Sneak Peeks are probably over and the Spring Update should be finally released in a couple of days. As we always do here on House of Clashers, it's time for the ultimate update recap!
- 1. Introducing Super Troops
- 2. Super Wall Breaker
- 3. Super Giant
- 4. Sneaky Goblin
- 5. Super Barbarian
- 6. Quality of Life Changes
- 7. New Levels
- 8. Price Reduction
- 9. Builder Base QoL Changes
Super Troops are temporarily powered-up versions of Troops in the Home Village. Each Super Troop will have a unique ability that is different from their normal counterpart.
Super Troops can be purchased on a new barrel building next to the Trader once you reach Town Hall 11.
You can purchase only a single Super Troop at a time and it will allow you to train it for 7 days. Once the Super Troop expires, you must purchase again. However, there is a 7-day cooldown to purchase the same Super Troop.
Once purchased, the Super Troop can't be canceled and you must wait 7 days to purchase another one.
Each Super Troop has a different cost and so far all Super Troops announced had to purchased with Dark Elixir. Each Super Troop also has a different troop level requirement to be purchased.
Super Troops can be donated as regular troops.
The Super Wall Breaker works similarly to the regular Wall Breaker, however, he is stronger, more powerful and his explosion affects a larger area.
Visually the biggest change and is that instead of carrying a bomb, he rides on the top of a Giant Bomb Barrel.
The most significant change is how the explosion process works and this is the result of his Super Ability, the Mega Bomb!
The regular Wall Breaker must reach a wall and survive for a couple of seconds until he explodes himself. The Super Wall Breaker also does that, however, if he gets killed on the way he will detonate the bomb anyway, causing damage to all nearby buildings and walls.
No matter what level the Wall Breaker and the Walls are, a single troop will always take down the Walls.
The Super Wall Breaker costs 55.000 Dark Elixir and it's available to Town Halls 11 and higher.
The Super Giant is a troop based on the regular Giant, but he is stronger, more powerful and uses 10 Housing Spaces instead of 10.
The Super Giant has a Special ability that makes him quite special, the Wall Buster!
Each punch deals 4x damage to Walls, making him excellent for clearing a path for your Troops.
The Super Giant is available to Town Hall 12 and higher and requires a regular Giant of level 9. It costs 60.000 Dark Elixir.
Although this green gremlin has clearly been skipping leg day, he has been working on his thieving skills. While having almost triple the hit points and DPS would be enough to set him apart from his punier alter ego, he's not called "sneaky" for no reason.
The Sneaky Goblin starts off stealthed when deployed, rendering him invisible to Defenses for the first few seconds.
In game terms, the Sneaky Goblin offers quite a different strategy than the normal Goblin or even the Sneaky Archers. Instead, this base-born bandit takes advantage of his prowling proficiency up close and personal.
His extra damage to Resources makes him an ideal troop for clearing out those high HP Gold and Elixir Storages to funnel your attack. Or, his nimble legs can really be useful when you need to clear out those last few remaining Buildings.
The Sneaky Goblin costs 50.000 Dark Elixir and works for a week. After that, there is another week cooldown. Just as all Super Troops, it's available only to Town Hall 11 and higher.
The Super Barbarian is a stronger and more powerful version of the regular Barbarian.
It also has a special Rage ability called, similar to the Builder Base Raged Barbarian, where the speed and damage are increased for a few seconds when deployed.
The stats of the Super Barbarian based on the regular Barbarian. If you have a level 9 Barbarian, you will get a level 9 Super Barbarian upon upgrade.
The upgrade costs 50.000 Dark Elixir and is available to Town Halls 11 and higher.
Tired of receiving the wrong reinforcements? A new option in the troop request menu will allow you to request only the specific Troops you would like in your Clan Castle!
Here is the new request donation menu, where you choose specific troops:
New donation menu, where you can only donate what was asked:
Clan Castle Troops will now deploy in a specific order!
- Lowest housing space first
- Finally by lowest level first
We’ve also added a new Hero Preview window under your Village Profile tab.
- Research Potions now boost the Laboratory speed by 24x instead of 10x. The cost of Research Potions is now 120 Gems, up from 70 Gems in the Trader’s Daily Deals.
- When claiming rewards from Clan Games, if you do not have enough storage space for the claimed item you will be given the option to select Gems instead. The number of Gems received is based on the normal price the specific item sells for.
- Introducing Clan Castle Troops for Friendly Challenges! These function just like the CC Troops in Legend League in that once you set them, they remain filled and unchanged until you manually change them again.
- Main Village layouts that would normally be prevented due to obstacles being in the way will be allowed for Friendly Wars.
- When you purchase or acquire a Hero Skin it will automatically open that Hero’s Skin UI to allow you to immediately swap skins.
- The Clan War Leagues screen in the Champions leagues will be inaccessible to any members without a role and who are not included in the Clan’s League roster. This is to prevent or minimize opposing Clans infiltrating or spying on their rivals by joining the opponents’ Clans.
- The Grand Warden AI has been adjusted to make him less likely to follow Yetimites
- The Eagle Artillery will give less priority to targeting Yetimites
- Make Warden less likely to follow and help other heroes
|TH Level||Building||Level||Capacity||Production||HP||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time|
|TH11||Gold Mine||14||300,000||5600/hr||1180||840,000 Elixir||5D|
|TH11||Elixir Collector||14||300,000||5600/hr||1180||840,000 Gold||5D|
|TH11||Dark Elixir Drill||8||3000||140/hr||1380||3.5M Elixir||6D|
You can now build a 3rd Dark Elixir Drill at Town Hall level 9 (previously TH10).
|TH Level||Troop||Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||DPS||HP||Training Cost||Training Time|
|TH Level||Defense||Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||DPS||HP|
|Spell||Level||TH Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Max DPS||Speed Decrease||Attack Rate Decrease||Cost|
Freeze Spell can be upgraded to Level 2 in the Laboratory at Town Hall level 9 (previously at TH10).
Town Hall 13 players will be able to upgrade an additional 50x Wall segments to Level 14.
Walls, Troops, Spells, Traps, and Heroes will get a huge price reduction on the next update. Here are the complete changes:
|Wall Level||Old Cost||New Cost||Reduction (%)|
|Troop/Spell||Level||Town Hall||Old Cost||New Cost||Reduction (%)|
|Spell||Level||Town Hall||Old Cost||New Cost||Reduction (%)|
|Level||Old Cost||New Cost||Reduction (%)|
|Level||Old Cost||New Cost||Reduction (%)|
- Builder Base will now have an additional tiebreaker. If both Stars and % Destruction are equal and the % Destruction is above 0%, the player with more time left will be crowned as the winner.
- We have removed training times from Troops in the Builder Base. All training will now happen immediately. Yes you read that right...IMMEDIATELY.
- Battle Machine healing time has been removed as well!
- Even if your Builder Base Barracks are under upgrade, now you will still be able to train troops!
With training times for Troops and healing time for Battle Machine removed, the Clock Tower will now focus more on boosting building and resource generation:
- Clock Tower multiplier has been increased from 8x to 10x.
- Clock Tower boost duration has been increased from 3-11 minutes to 14-30 minutes (Clock Tower Potion's duration remains at 30 minutes).
- Clock Tower boost cooldown time has been increased from 7 hours to 22 hours.
- The Gem cost to refresh the Clock Tower cooldown has been reduced.