Clash of Clans Autumn 2020 Update Sneak Peek #2 - TH13 and QOL Content
Hello Clashers! The second Sneak Peek for the October update is out! New Archer Tower, Hidden Tesla and Army Camp levels, Quality of Life changes and more:
- 1. New Town Hall 13 Content
- 2. Quality of Life Improvements & Game Changes
- 3. Super Troops Cooldown
- 4. Supercell ID
- 5. Age Verification for New Accounts
- 6. Heroes
- 7. Siege Machines
- 8. Builder Base
- 9. Skins
- 10. UI
- 11. VFX
- 12. Friendly Wars
With the Autumn Update, we are adding additional Building and Troop levels, as well as releasing more Walls for Town Hall 13 players to upgrade. Not only do these new levels provide more upgrade opportunities for maxed players, an additional level to Army Camps will be sure to stir the metagame in new and exciting ways! We can’t wait to see what brilliant strategies emerge from this change.
|Defense||Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||DPS||HP|
|Archer Tower||19||16M Gold||16d||134||1600|
|Hidden Tesla||12||16.5M Gold||17d||140||1200|
|Building||Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Troop Capacity||HP|
|Army Camp||11||16M Elixir||16d||75||800|
|Troop||Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||DPS||HP||Training Cost|
|Wizard||10||15M Elixir||15d||245||250||4600 Elixir|
|P.E.K.K.A||9||15.5M Elixir||15d||680||6700||32.5K Elixir|
|Giant||10||15M Elixir||15d||72||2000||5000 Elixir|
An additional 100x Wall segments can now be upgraded to max level (14).
With each update, we try to include as many Quality of Life (QOL) improvements as possible to make Clash of Clans even more enjoyable. In this update, we are introducing a ton of QOL improvements and bug fixes! With so many changes, we’ve broken them down by category so check them out below!
With this update, we are removing the 7-day cooldown after you have used any Super Troops! Therefore, you are now able to use the same Super Troop consecutively without having to wait the 7-day period that was previously required. As the roster of Super Troops grows, we hope this will incentivize players to try out new combinations and exciting new meta changes without having to wait the previous 7-day period.
- The Supercell ID team has been hard at work adding a few new, community-requested features to improve the usability of the Supercell ID.
- You can now custom name each of your Supercell ID accounts.
- Ability to add profiles and profile pictures - time to find that best kitty photo!
- Friends list - You can now add friends to your Supercell ID account and play with them across all Supercell games.
- You can now see who on your friend’s list is online and what Supercell game they are currently playing!
- New accounts in the United States created after the release of this update will be asked to enter their age in the game. Players under the age of 16 will be identified as a young account and will have the following features:
- Supercell ID will be unavailable. We hope to introduce a young player-compatible version of Supercell ID in a future update.
- Clans with younger players will have a more strictly moderated Clan Chat. Profanity and personally identifiable information will be removed when detected in the Clan Chat channel.
- Players will be given a confirmation pop-up if a link tries to take them outside of the game.
- Once the player reaches 16 years of age, the above features will be removed.
Heroes will now always guard the village and will automatically heal after taking a defense. The Guard toggle has now been removed.
The battle will no longer end prematurely if the Siege Machine is the final remaining unit.
Beta Minion’s AI improved to reduce randomness of their starting attack position.
Clock Tower Boost will no longer pause during maintenance as maintenance will not affect the Builder Base’s progress.
New tech added to skin functionality to allow cooler, wilder special effects like customized spawned troops, attack hits, smoke effects, etc.
Fixed visual fidelity to correct weapons incorrectly clipping into the game geometry.
The “For You” tab has been removed. The “Community” tab provides up-to-date content by the Clash Content Creators with useful strategy videos and helpful guides.
The game engine can now render multiple spell effects at once (combinations of Heal, Jump, Rage, Poison, Invisibility, Haste, Eternal Tome, Freeze, Frost, Clone, Stun, Shrink, etc.).
The option to have a 5-minute preparation time and 45-minute Wars has been added.