|Spring 2021 Update Recap: Town Hall 14, Battle Builder, Pets and More!||Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #4 - Introducing Hero Pets!||Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #3 - This Time Builder Hits Back!||Spring 2021 Update Sneak Peek #2 - Balance Changes, QoL Improvements, Game Changes||Clash Quest Now Live in Selected Countries!||Breaking News: Town Hall 14 Announced!||Spring Update: Clan Castle Troop Donation Changes||Supercell Announces Three New Clash Games: Clash Mini, Clash Heroes, and Clash Quest!||April 2021 Season Challenges Starts Today: Rogue Champion + Skin Giveaway!||Hammer Jam Event + Last Town Hall 13 Challenge?!!|
• Lopsided Bases, how Supercell likes to call, are Engineered Bases created to take advantage of the war matchmaking algorithm.
• Engineered Bases are villages with very low-level defenses (or no defenses at all - defenseless villages) with high-level troops, Heroes and Town Hall.
• The point of these villages is to have a base with low defenses and high offenses to create a small advantage on Clan Wars, matching against an easier clan.
• Rushed bases are ruined villages where the owner upgraded the Town Hall too fast. So what is the difference to an Engineered Base?
• One small, tiny difference: an Engineered Base can’t be your primary base. This is an exclusive base that will suffer a lot on regular multiplayer, will lose tons of resources on defense, but will create a small advantage on the Clan Wars to your clan. This is a side base, where the player will have a regular high level base on his primary account.
• To a complete review about the matchmaking and the impact of these villages on wars, check out the complete tutorial called “Clan Wars: Matchmaking” here on the app!