"The Battle Blimp bypasses ground-based obstacles and delivers your Clan Castle troops directly into the heart of the enemy village, all while dropping bombs along the way. However, its thin hide makes it easier to shoot down. Immune to spell effects."
- 1. Battle Blimp Explained
- 2. Upgrading the Battle Blimp
- 3. How to use the Battle Blimp
- 4. Battle Blimp vs Stone Slammer
- 5. Stats
- 6. Training time
- 7. Upgrade Chart
- 8. Upgrade Images
The Battle Blimp is a flying Siege Machine that flies directly towards the Town Hall. It is, however, much faster than the Wall Wrecker, but will take less damage before it ultimately is forced to drop its payload.
Once you have a Battle Blimp on your Army ready to go, you can deploy him on the battles just as a Clan Castle. You must choose between the Battle Blimp or the Clan Castle once the battle starts.
There are currently two flying Siege Machines on the game, but they work quite differently:
• Battle Blimp goes straight to the Town Hall. It is a very fast unit.
• Stone Slammer targets defenses, similar to Balloons.
• The Stone Slammer drops bombs dealing splash damage to the area. Because of the nature of the machine, it has almost twice the Hit Points of the Battle Blimp, working as a "Balloon Hero".
• Battle Blimp works as a support troop: it can carry a Lava Hound directly to the Town Hall. If it carries Balloons, it can destroy even a maxed TH 12 with the help of the Rage spell.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Siege Workshop Level Required|
|Walls (Damage x4)||Area Splash (Ground Only)||1||5||3s||5|
|Building Time of Log Launcher|
|Workshop available||Workshop upgrading|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Point-Blank Damage*||Lifetime||Hitpoints||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|
|Level 1||Level 2|
|Level 3||Level 4|