|2021 Autumn Update Recap: Release Date, Super Bowler, New Troop/Defense Levels, Balance Changes||New Guide: Super Bowler Explained!||2021 Autumn Update Sneak Peek #2: Super Bowler, Quality of Life Improvements||2021 Autumn Update Sneak Peek #1: New Troops/Defenses Levels, Bug Fixes, Balance Changes||September 2021 Clan Games Announced: Schedule, Book of Heroes, Rune of Gold, up to 320 Free Gems!||September 2021 Season Challenges Starts Today: Gladiator Champion + Rewards + Skin Giveaway!||August 2021 Clashiversary Clan Games Announced: Book of Everything, Rune of Dark Elixir, up to 360 Free Gems!||Town Hall 14 Attack Strategy: Yeti + Super Wizard Attack||Clashiversary: Party Wizard is Back + Rune of Elixir!||August 2021 Balance Changes: Valkyries and X-Bows Boost|
• Lopsided Bases, how Supercell likes to call, are Engineered Bases created to take advantage of the war matchmaking algorithm.
• Engineered Bases are villages with very low-level defenses (or no defenses at all - defenseless villages) with high-level troops, Heroes and Town Hall.
• The point of these villages is to have a base with low defenses and high offenses to create a small advantage on Clan Wars, matching against an easier clan.
• Rushed bases are ruined villages where the owner upgraded the Town Hall too fast. So what is the difference to an Engineered Base?
• One small, tiny difference: an Engineered Base can’t be your primary base. This is an exclusive base that will suffer a lot on regular multiplayer, will lose tons of resources on defense, but will create a small advantage on the Clan Wars to your clan. This is a side base, where the player will have a regular high level base on his primary account.
• To a complete review about the matchmaking and the impact of these villages on wars, check out the complete tutorial called “Clan Wars: Matchmaking” here on the app!
House of Clashers creator and main editor. Brazilian programmer that can't stop playing and writing about Clash of Clans since 2012.