|Fiery Figure: Clashiversary Statue Revealed?||Clash of Clans August 2021 Skin Revealed, Meet the Party Queen + Skin Giveaway!||Welcome to House of Clashers, Clash Quest!||Attack Walkthrough: Town Hall 14 Dragon Rider Strategy!||July 2021 Clan Games Announced: Schedule, Book of Spells, Rune of Gold, up to 310 Free Gems!||Sneak Peek: House of Clashers Future!||July 2021 Season Challenges Starts Today: Jungle King + Rewards + Skin Giveaway!||Supercell Make Opens Campaign for new Clash-O-Ween Scenery!||Clash of Clans July 2021 Skin Revealed, Meet the Jungle King + Skin Giveaway!||June 2021 Clan Games Announced: Schedule, Book of Heroes, 2 Runes, Up to 320 Free Gems!|
• Lopsided Bases, how Supercell likes to call, are Engineered Bases created to take advantage of the war matchmaking algorithm.
• Engineered Bases are villages with very low-level defenses (or no defenses at all - defenseless villages) with high-level troops, Heroes and Town Hall.
• The point of these villages is to have a base with low defenses and high offenses to create a small advantage on Clan Wars, matching against an easier clan.
• Rushed bases are ruined villages where the owner upgraded the Town Hall too fast. So what is the difference to an Engineered Base?
• One small, tiny difference: an Engineered Base can’t be your primary base. This is an exclusive base that will suffer a lot on regular multiplayer, will lose tons of resources on defense, but will create a small advantage on the Clan Wars to your clan. This is a side base, where the player will have a regular high level base on his primary account.
• To a complete review about the matchmaking and the impact of these villages on wars, check out the complete tutorial called “Clan Wars: Matchmaking” here on the app!
House of Clashers creator and main editor. Brazilian programmer that can't stop playing and writing about Clash of Clans since 2012.